- Oregon Ocean Paddling Society (OOPS) – Thanks for everything!
- Cape Falcon Kayak – Elegant kayaks and a deep blog.
- Portland Kayak – Want to learn to roll? Call Mike.
- Alder Creek Kayak – The biggest in Portland and sponsors of Lumpy Waters!!!
- Qajaq USA – Spreading the good news and connecting us to the source.
- Sterling Kayaks – I love my Illusion.
- Don Beale Paddles – Responsible for so many paddles, even those of some of his competition 😉
- Novorca Paddles – Ron, your paddles rock!
- Qajaq Rolls – – Christopher Crowhurst’s blog. This is a great resource for rolling! Oriented towards Greenland style, but enough there for everyone.
Lumpy Waters Pt. 3– Done! A Windy day on the Columbia– Done! SSTIKS— Done! GGSKS 2012– Done!
- Greenland and other traditional Paddles
- The history of OOPS
- Video series
- Poem on Cape Lookout
- All that rescue mess
- Create a trips form for OOPS
You have ideas for blog topics? Let me know!